It’s been a couple of months so, I thought I’d give you all an update! It has officially been 9 months without daily medication. The thing about anxiety is, even with medication it doesn’t actually “cure” it. Â You’ll always have days where anxiety will come […]
Although this wasn’t on my fall bucket list, it definitely should have been. Â I love going to Disneyland during fall because it’s Halloween! Â I missed Halloween at Disneyland last year because I didn’t end up getting my pass until December. But, I’m so happy I […]
It’s FINALLY Autumn! Â Hopefully Southern California will cool down soon so I can wear some dark makeup and sweaters! Â As you know,Â I always, always, ALWAYS make lists. Â Fall isn’t any different! Â There are some of the things I want to do so, I made a Fall bucket list Â When I cross off something on my list I’ll make a post about my adventures!
Hope you all have a wonderful Autumn/Fall season!
**Special thanks to my sister, Mia and my Mom for finding this place and taking me! 🙂 On my continued coffee quest, I have recently found the wonderful Bodhi Leaf Coffee Trader. Bodhi has a few different locations around Southern California, however, I went to […]
For the past couple of weeks I had a craving for blueberry muffins. Â I knew that I didn’t want to buy pre-made ones from the grocery store, so it was up to me to create the perfect recipe that is simple and easy whenever you have a hankering for some blueberry muffins.
I went to my local grocery store and picked up two small boxes of blueberries however, frozen blueberries work just as well.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries (depending on size to add more or less)
- Preheat oven to 425 F degree. Spray muffin tin or use liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, mix to combine.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar together until combined. Add in milk oil and vanilla, mix together. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients make sure everything is combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to the batter.
- Pour batter into tin half way. Place tin and batter into the 425F degree oven for 20 minutes or until there is a light golden on the top. Allow to cool then Enjoy!
This July I’ve really just focused on listening to a few songs while driving around. Â Not planning it, but I always found myself listening to these particular songs while driving around doing errands or going down PCH. Â Here is my July playlist!
As you can see, this month I was listening to music that was more towards the Country genre. Â Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Sam Hunt, and the Zac Brown Band are some of my favorites. Â I went a little old school listening to 80s glam rock with George Michael (he’s the only Glam Rocker that I listen to. 80s Rock all the way). Still staying with the Brits with an alternative band called The 1975. Â Going back to my 1D days with Niall Horan’s new single, Slow Hands. Â And last but not least, have some Ed Sheeran music from his newest album Divide.
The best way to listen to these songs (in my opinion) is to roll your windows down and have the volume a little higher than the normal “windows all rolled up” volume. Â It’s still respecting those in the cars next to you, but you can really get into the music. Â These songs are fun and energizing and I think that’s why I’ve been loving these 11 songs that I’ve listed.
Until next time,