El NiÃ±o Essentials
Since El NiÃ±o has already started in California, I have come aware that Californians don’t really know how to dress for rain. Â So I decided to make an El NiÃ±o Essentials! It will be a series on all things having to do with this wonderful rainy season.
- Hunter Boots– Rain boots are an absolute must! However, since it doesn’t rain often here in California, people don’t feel like storing them the rest of the year. Â But, believe you me, when I say you’ll definitely be thankful when it does rain!
- Barbour jacket– This jacket is durable and keeps you warm for those rainy windy days!
- JCrew Camp socks-Â The pure fact that people swear by these socks are true testament to how good they are! Camp socks for when you’re hiking or justÂ keeping warm.
- J Brand Jeans– These jeans are the perfect color for rainy weather. Â You’ll be fashionable and warm!
- Long Sleeve– This long sleeve shirt from Victoria’s Secret is essential! With it’s drapey material, it drapes over all body typesÂ perfectly.
- Burberry umbrella– We all need something to cover our heads from the rain, right? So why not a sustainable trafalgar check folding umbrella by Burberry?
Hope these helped in any clothing search you had in mind. Until next time!