The Perfect Hostess Gift
The perfect hostess gift is hard to find. Â I believe that the most “used” gifts for a hostess are flowers/plant, wine, and candles. Â Here are some of what I think would be some perfect gifts!
- Veuve ClicquotÂ Â is there perfect gift! It’s still alcohol but you won’t have to choose between a red or white wine. Â Plus, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Champagne! Â Trader Joe’s also carries this!
- Starbucks OrnamentÂ to me, the Christmas season starts the day after Thanksgiving! So why not go to Starbucks or Etsy and pick one up for your hostess!
- Peppermint Bark Â This peppermint bark is limited edition just for the holidays! Great little snack to give to enjoy during the Christmas season!
- TurkeyÂ Â this gift might be my favorite. Â You can give your hostess an Adopt-a-Turkey in her name as a gift! I think this is wonderful!
- Cards Against HumanityÂ I don’t know about you, but my family loves to laugh. Â Cards Against Humanity is a great game! My family and I have played it many many times and you should share this joy with your friends!
**This post contains affiliate links