MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I’m so so excited that it’s Christmas! However, with Christmas comes a lot of stress and a bit of craziness. Â So, I have made to-do/bucket list to get into the spirit of Christmas and enjoy this lovely holiday! *From left to right* […]
Month: November 2015
The perfect hostess gift is hard to find. Â I believe that the most “used” gifts for a hostess are flowers/plant, wine, and candles. Â Here are some of what I think would be some perfect gifts!
- Veuve ClicquotÂ Â is there perfect gift! It’s still alcohol but you won’t have to choose between a red or white wine. Â Plus, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Champagne! Â Trader Joe’s also carries this!
- Starbucks OrnamentÂ to me, the Christmas season starts the day after Thanksgiving! So why not go to Starbucks or Etsy and pick one up for your hostess!
- Peppermint Bark Â This peppermint bark is limited edition just for the holidays! Great little snack to give to enjoy during the Christmas season!
- TurkeyÂ Â this gift might be my favorite. Â You can give your hostess an Adopt-a-Turkey in her name as a gift! I think this is wonderful!
- Cards Against HumanityÂ I don’t know about you, but my family loves to laugh. Â Cards Against Humanity is a great game! My family and I have played it many many times and you should share this joy with your friends!
**This post contains affiliate links
Fall has finally come to California!! I no longer have to turn on the air conditioning at night, I wake up to cold mornings, and I can actually wear a sweater or sweat shirt without getting a heat stroke mid day.
Cold days call for warm food–which means bisque!! I absolutely love bisques! Soups are a bit too broth-y for me, but the cream in the bisque gives it some thickness.
*Photo taken from It’s All About The Yummy.
I was utterly obsessed with a tomato basil bisque at a grocery store called Bristol Farms. Â One day I while halfway out the door to go back for more, I realized to save costs, and to control what I put in, I’d make my own! Â I went straight into the kitchen and made up a recipe. Â That night, my family had it for dinner, and it was (not to toot my own horn) amazing! It’s creamy with just the right amount of basil! Â I love eating this with cut baguette slices, it’s delicious!
If you want my recipe click this link!
Hope you enjoy!
Once a person hits about 15 years old the questions start to pour in about what’s coming next in theirÂ life from family friends and acquaintances, and they never really stop. When you’re in high school, everyoneÂ wants to know what colleges are being looked into. Now […]