This month’s book is the last book of the Maze Runner series called The Death Cure. Â After being trapped, and escaping The Maze, living through being attacked by Cranks, and other crazy’s out in The Scorch hoping to get a cure for the flare, we […]
Month: March 2016
Spring is the perfect Â for rompers! Â I absolutely adore this shirt/shorts combo have some great picks for the coming season. Â Not Â only can you wear them for spring, but as well as summer! With a little changes, these rompers are great going from the day time to night! Â Enjoy my picks of Rompers for Spring!
**This post contains affiliate links
*Disclaimer: Be careful with children because there is alcohol in this!* St. Patrick’s Day is only a few days away! Â With how busy everyone is, the ending of the semester, waiting for Spring Break, papers and projects, birthday’s, family, we can don’t even have time […]
It’s that time again, another My Week in Pictures!! Â This past week has been a very busy one! Â I met a lot of great people, helped a great cause, ate some great food, and got to spend it with some amazing people! Now let’s get started!
- On Friday, my sister and I decided to have a partial sister day (only able to spend half the day together) but we had lots of fun and laughs, and even got some lemonade!
- This was a busy day! Mia and I started our Saturday at 6am and took part with Walk With Hope to raise awareness with suicide prevention in teens due to mental illness. Â Then at night, we went to the Clippers game where they unfortunately lost to the Atlanta Hawks.
- Sunday Mia and I went to get Chipotle! I know this doesn’t seem like a huge deal, but I used to work at Chipotle and I hadn’t eaten it since before the E. Coli outbreaks, and I was very excited!
- On Monday, my family and I watched The Bachelor The Women Tell All. Â And of course I had to use a picture of Olivia to show just how I was feeling while watching it. Â I think the picture captures the night perfectly.
- Tuesday my Mom, sister, and I had a girls coffee (me tea) morning! It was just what we all needed! We haven’t spent a coffee date together in a few weeks.
- I went to Sprinkles on Wednesday for a BOGO! I tried the Irish Chocolate and Chai cupcakes! both were delectable!
- I took my first food adventure in a while on Thursday and decided to try Jack in the Box tacos. Â They were surprisingly very delicious! I wanted more!
Well! There you have it, my week in pictures! Â Hope you all had a lovely week, and I wish you a lovely weekend!!
Until next time…
Sometimes I just want to watch some funny videos. Â I never have a sent video I want to watch, so I browse (for God knows how long) through YouTube until I find something that makes me laugh. Â So here you have it, some videos that I have found for you to watch whenever you just want to have a laugh!
This is Jerry Seinfeld’s web show with guest Amy Schumer. Â In this episode, whatever could possibly go wrong does, and Amy handles it was class (and laughs). Â I love watching this series!
Part 1 of 2016 Bad Lip Reading NFL edition has finally come out! Â I have to say, I think my all time favorite its from 2015, but this will do.
For some reason I love watching Wisdom Teeth videos when the poor patients are loopy for the aftermath. Â I myself, have never had my wisdom teeth taken out, but I feel that if my sister and I got ours out the same time (she already has her’s out) then this would be us! Â I would say that I’m Hailey, and my sister is Courtney!
On The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, he does a hashtag for all of those at home based on the hashtag. Â This one is hash tagged “Dad Quotes”. Â If you think Dad Jokes are funny, you’ll love this!
You know Miranda Sings on YouTube, right? Well, the girl behind her, Colleen Ballinger also has a YouTube channel. Â She and her brother played ukulele’s while smashing songs about butts together. Â I don’t know why, but I was entertained. It was very funny.
This is a rendition of the Disney movie’s Frozen song “Love Is An Open Door” With Kory DeSoto and Colleen Ballinger.
These are just some of the Links that brighten my day! Let me know some of yours in the comments below!
And as always…