My Week In Pictures
It’s that time again, another My Week in Pictures!! Â This past week has been a very busy one! Â I met a lot of great people, helped a great cause, ate some great food, and got to spend it with some amazing people! Now let’s get started!
- On Friday, my sister and I decided to have a partial sister day (only able to spend half the day together) but we had lots of fun and laughs, and even got some lemonade!
- This was a busy day! Mia and I started our Saturday at 6am and took part with Walk With Hope to raise awareness with suicide prevention in teens due to mental illness. Â Then at night, we went to the Clippers game where they unfortunately lost to the Atlanta Hawks.
- Sunday Mia and I went to get Chipotle! I know this doesn’t seem like a huge deal, but I used to work at Chipotle and I hadn’t eaten it since before the E. Coli outbreaks, and I was very excited!
- On Monday, my family and I watched The Bachelor The Women Tell All. Â And of course I had to use a picture of Olivia to show just how I was feeling while watching it. Â I think the picture captures the night perfectly.
- Tuesday my Mom, sister, and I had a girls coffee (me tea) morning! It was just what we all needed! We haven’t spent a coffee date together in a few weeks.
- I went to Sprinkles on Wednesday for a BOGO! I tried the Irish Chocolate and Chai cupcakes! both were delectable!
- I took my first food adventure in a while on Thursday and decided to try Jack in the Box tacos. Â They were surprisingly very delicious! I wanted more!
Well! There you have it, my week in pictures! Â Hope you all had a lovely week, and I wish you a lovely weekend!!
Until next time…