Blueberry Muffin Recipe
For the past couple of weeks I had a craving for blueberry muffins. Â I knew that I didn’t want to buy pre-made ones from the grocery store, so it was up to me to create the perfect recipe that is simple and easy whenever you have a hankering for some blueberry muffins.
I went to my local grocery store and picked up two small boxes of blueberries however, frozen blueberries work just as well.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries (depending on size to add more or less)
- Preheat oven to 425 F degree. Spray muffin tin or use liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, mix to combine.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar together until combined. Add in milk oil and vanilla, mix together. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients make sure everything is combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to the batter.
- Pour batter into tin half way. Place tin and batter into the 425F degree oven for 20 minutes or until there is a light golden on the top. Allow to cool then Enjoy!